EXPERIENCED KS2 /YEAR 6 TEACHER REQUIRED
Start date: September 2019
Fixed Term Contract: 1 Year
Part-time (5 mornings per week): Main Pay Scale
Christ Church Primary School Camden NW1
0207 387 7881
Headteacher: Paula Aitcheson-Walker
Christ Church is a successful and thriving school situated next to Regent’s Park. Judged to be ‘good with outstanding features’ (Ofsted, 2012, 2017), we have a proven track record for delivering a challenging but highly inclusive education for our children (Camden Award for Inclusion). The Governors wish to appoint a lower KS2 Class Teacher.
We are looking for:
• Be a strong teacher with excellent subject knowledge
• Exhibit an ‘above and beyond attitude’
• Have a proven track record of achieving high standards.
• Have very high expectations of our children of all abilities
• Have excellent behaviour management skills
• Demonstrate outstanding organisational skills
• Be in sympathy and support of our Christian ethos.
We can offer:
• a happy, calm environment where staff are constantly striving to adapt and improve practice
• respectful children with outstanding standards of behaviour (Ofsted, 2017, 2012)
• excellent induction support
• a warm and welcoming staff team
• an opportunity to be part of a committed, hard-working and supportive team, including Governors and parents
• support for relevant CPD
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack or to arrange a visit.
Christ Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment. We are also committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.
Closing date: Monday 20th May. Interviews Wednesday 22nd May.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged