Fantastic Opportunities for Experienced Teachers (EYFS, KS1 and 2)
Permanent, full-time. Job shares considered
We are seeking dynamic and passionate teachers to inspire the young minds of the next generation. Our family of highly inclusive schools located in South East London offer stimulating and rich learning environments. We pride ourselves on our shared commitment to ensuring that all children reach their full potential. Through strong team work, we maintain a lively and energising atmosphere where creative teachers thrive. We are especially proud of our SEN provision and of the way we work with each teacher to ensure the very best outcomes for children.
We are especially interested in teachers with expertise in Maths and Science, as these are priority areas for our schools. If you believe you have the experience in those subject areas which could be rewarded with a TLR payment, please explain this clearly in your personal statement.
We value our staff – they are our greatest asset. We provide outstanding weekly CPD for all our teaching staff – teachers, support staff, NQTs. We value creativity and team working, a potent mix which has generated some of the most inspirational aspects of our schools. This dynamism and commitment to continual improvement comes from every level of our staff. You are professionals and we want you all to be proactive in making a difference.
How do we help you?
- Outstanding CPD delivered through weekly staff meetings and INSET
- Opportunities for you to share your strengths across our Federation: leading training; delivering INSET; mentoring NQTS
- There are many opportunities for experienced teachers to lead and take responsibility, many of which attract a TLR payment. Here are a sample: Year leadership; subject leadership; leading on specific tasks linked to our school improvement plans; mentoring NQTs and other staff; becoming an ‘in school expert’- for example being trained to be a Philosophy Champion
- All teachers in your year group in each of the schools have their PPA release at the same time so that you can plan and assess together in teams – our staff are great at helping each other and this will be an opportunity to share and develop your experience
- Our curriculum is creative and makes teaching and learning fun – it was developed by our staff and is refined and improved by them. Your experience will be crucial here, and when supporting colleagues to adapt and tailor it to the needs of their class and teaching style
- We have the same high standards and opportunities for staff in all our schools. We recruit centrally, but please let us know if you have a preference for a particular school(s).
We hope you are excited by the prospect of working for us and look forward to your application.
To obtain a recruitment pack, including Job Description and Person Specification, follow this link http://www.gipsyhillfederation.org.uk/staff/recruitment
Visits to any of our schools are warmly welcomed, please contact Sonia Lima on 020 8670 3576.
Closing date: Friday, 22nd June 2018.
Interviews to be held on an ad hoc basis as applications are received, so please submit your application ASAP.
The Gipsy Hill Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the Disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs
The Gipsy Hill Federation
Chief Executive Headteacher: Sir Craig Tunstall MBA; MA; NPQH; B.Ed (Hons)