Mt St John’s Primary DORRIGO
Diocese of Lismore
At Mt St John’s Primary, we have small class groups with specialist support offered to all students. Children at our school are well known for their desire to further their learning, their generosity to help those in need and their kindness and support of each other. We interact with our local community and there is a true sense of belonging for our staff, students and parents.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers who wish to be included in our teacher talent pool for casual teaching
Casual Teaching Staff
Successful candidates will be highly professional, growth-oriented practitioners with a demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate effectively with staff, students and parents.
- Actively seek professional learning opportunity
- Assess and provide feedback on student learning.
- Implement positive and supportive behaviour management practices.
- Support students with additional needs.
- Use technology effectively and creatively to support student learning
- Uphold the mission, teachings and ethos of the Catholic Church in Catholic Education.
- Current NSW Working with Children Check and NESA Accreditation
If you are interested in a casual teaching role go to www.lism.catholic.edu.au and follow the employment instructions on how to register.
Once you have completed this process, please forward your application which should include a brief cover letter that addresses the above teacher requirements, a one-page resume and the contact names of 3 referees and email this to:
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/