EXTENDED LEARNING CO-ORDINATOR
School: Kingsbury High School
Headteacher: Jeremy Waxman
Address: Princes Avenue
London NW9 9JR
Salary: NJC Scale Scale 3
- Full Time salary £19,236 paid pro rata for 36 hours/39 weeks
- Actual Salary £17,236
Closing Date: 9.00 am on Tuesday 28 August 2017
Contract: 36 hours per week / 39 weeks only (term time)
Hours: Varied start and finish times
Start Date: 1 September 2018 or thereafter
Are you enthusiastic, adaptable and a good team player with a real belief in the ability of young people to overcome barriers?
Would you like to work in the world of sport, providing organisational and administrative support for extended learning activities for all the faculties at Kingsbury High School and be able to use your initiative to make a difference to young people?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Extended Learning Co-ordinator to contribute to the planning, development and organisation of support service systems, procedures and policies, provide personal, administrative and organisational support to faculty staff and work as part of a team and individually to inspire primary and secondary students through the support of Sports Leadership courses and/or competitions and festivals.
What experience do I need?
· You will have experience of working with children or young people with a variety of learning and medical needs.
· You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be confident in using computers and technology.
· You must have good communication, literacy and numeracy skills and be flexible in your approach.
· You must have the ability to relate to young people.
· A suitable qualification and/or experience is desirable.
The appointee will be required to complete a six-month period of probation.
To apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and the appointment will be subject to receipt of satisfactory references, medical and an enhanced DBS Disclosure check.
Kingsbury High is a converter Academy committed to national terms and conditions for teaching staff, local NJC terms for support staff and, as an Equal Opportunities employer, welcomes applications from all sections of the community.