When you join GEMS Education you join an international education company with a global network of International schools and over fifty years of education experience. GEMS Education is the leading Kindergarten to Grade 12 operator in the world educating over 110,000 children from 151 different nationalities. GEMS Education staff access the company’s professional development programme, one of the largest education training programmes in the world. This ensures the best possible academic outcomes as while ensuring that GEMS attracts and retains the highest staff calibre. To find out more about GEMS Education visit: www.gemseducation.com
GEMS Royal Dubai School offers world class facilities set in a modern campus providing a bright, modern, well-resourced environment for our students to extend their learning. A special emphasis is placed on the integration of technology into the curriculum with a high level of community engagement and involvement in the school. GEMS Royal Dubai School offers the National Curriculum for England, to pupils from Foundation Stage to Year 6.
About the Role:
We are looking for outstanding EY/FS Teachers to join our team at GEMS Royal Dubai School from September 2021.
Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career. Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities across the world as we expand into more and more countries.
As well as being a great place to work; Dubai is a vibrant, cosmopolitan, rapidly expanding city where the sun shines all year round. Teachers in Dubai enjoy an exciting lifestyle, with opportunities for new and exciting leisure activities and travel across the region and further afield!
Successful applicants will have:
- A B.Ed or degree and PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience of teaching EY/FS, KS1 or KS2 following the British National Curriculum
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
As a teacher at a GEMS School you can expect:
• Students who are enthusiastic and keen to learn in a positive environment
• The opportunity to work within a team of highly supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• A school committed to doing the best for each and every one of its students
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity.
GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day to day life in the UAE. We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offers on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
GEMS Royal Dubai School
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
GEMS Royal Dubai School offers Outstanding, world class facilities set in a modern campus providing a bright, modern, well-resourced environment for students to access an enriched learning experience. An accredited High Performance Learning sch...