Imagine schools with a variety of educational pathways where the skills of achievement, such as literacy, critical thinking, numeracy, discipline and work ethic are taught alongside the skills of wellbeing, such as confidence, contentment, kindness, gratitude, health, and love. Welcome to Fortes Education, Dubai. We have been delivering high quality education provision to young people for over two decades.
Our Positive Education schools foster active engagement in learning and activities. We celebrate positive emotions and accomplishments, encourage students to cultivate fulfilling relationships with others and to seek meaning and purpose in their own lives.
We set high standards and expectations for each pupil in academics and in co-curricular participation. Our high-impact learning programme lays a strong foundation that develops each pupil’s multiple intelligences through a broad range of activities in and out of the classroom. Our commitment is to provide a premium world-class “positive” education, which empowers our pupils to become innovative thinkers, socially confident life-long learners, having growth mindsets and character strengths, to flourish in an ever-changing world.
We present an exciting opportunity to join one of our EYFS & Primary Schools and to play an important part in our journey to “outstanding”. Regent International School (RIS), is a well-established Primary school following the National Curriculum for England. RIS has been consistently delivering proven results in the classroom since inception and has developed a reputation of being one of the leading schools in Dubai.
Due to our continued growth, we seek to appoint outstanding EYFS & Key Stage 1 Teachers to join our team as soon as possible.
We are looking for certain qualities:
- Skilled in the best global educational practices
- Committed to developing and inspiring every pupil, to believe that they can and will succeed
- Able to teach through the “multiple intelligences”, to develop the whole-child
- Tech-savvy, fluent in using APPs and technology extend and enrich each pupil’s learning experience
- Outstanding role models who embody our core values
- Passionate about providing enriched learning opportunities for children in and out of the classroom. Excellent communicators who can ignite a passion for learning in our students
- Able to make a significant contribution to our extra-curricular activities (ECA) programme and to wider campus life
- Strong academic back-ground, work-ethic, well-organised having excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient and experienced at delivering an enriched UK National Curriculum at EYFS & Key Stage 1.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and well-qualified holding as a minimum, a B.Ed. or a B.A & PGCE and QTS
Aspiring or current Middle Leaders are encouraged to apply for the Year Group Leadership positions.
When applying please indicate your:
· Specialism in a Subject Area;
· Past MLT experience
As a BSO accredited school, NQTs are welcome to apply. The years of teaching at our school in Dubai, is recognized for your QTS certification.
Fortes Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Please note that should your application be successful an International Child Protection Certificate (ICPC) will also be required.
· Excellent tax-free salary
· Furnished Accommodation
· Baggage Allowance
· Medical Insurance for self
· Annual Air-Ticket and paid vacations
· State-of-the art facilities and amenities in a newly built campus in a prime location in Dubai
· An enthusiastic learning community of students, teachers, parents and Board members, who are dedicated to maximise student achievement for each and every child, and to create positive learning opportunities in and out of the classroom
· Working within a team of highly driven and supportive colleagues
· Excellent professional development
· Working in Dubai, one of the world’s most sought after work and travel destinations
If you have the passion, energy and commitment to drive accelerated outcomes for young people, we would welcome your application. In return, you will join a rapidly evolving organisation that can offer you a central role within our future growth plans.
Appointment Start Date Immediate