We are looking for a creative & inspiring EYFS teacher who will have a positive impact on the learning and well-being of our pupils. If you have a passion for motivating and nurturing young learners and want to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
Tidemill Academy is a National Teaching School with an outstanding reputation for being creative, innovative and at the leading edge of educational reform. Situated next to the busy and diverse Deptford High Street, only 6 minutes from London Bridge by train, 11 minutes from Cannon Street and Waterloo and accessible by DLR, Tidemill is a haven where children from all backgrounds flourish. Our children not only achieve excellent results – they exhibit at art galleries, surf in Devon, compete at the London Youth Games, are djembe drummers, make their own branded chocolate, set up blogs and perform Shakespeare at the theatre! They do all this in an award winning building with exceptional facilities.
You will need to be a creative & inspiring EYFS teacher who:
- Makes learning fun and engaging
- Has a track record of raising achievement
- Demonstrates initiative and can enthuse and lead others
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
In return, we will offer:
- Enthusiastic, creative and respectful children
- A hugely talented & committed staff including qualified & experienced Nursery Nurses & specialist Music & PE teachers
- A well-resourced EYFS environment
- A vibrant, richly diverse school community
- First class professional and career development opportunities, including Specialist Leader of Education
- The opportunity to positively impact school improvement and the educational landscape through our role as the lead school in the Endeavour Teaching School Alliance
- The chance to work with a supportive family of schools who share the same passion for primary education
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so you can meet the team and see our fantastic facilities. If you would like to visit, please email email@example.com with the title EYFS Class Teacher. Please include your contact details in the email.
- Visits: Monday 12th March @ 8:30am & Tuesday 13th March @ 4:30pm
- Closing date: Monday 19th March @ 9am
- Shortlisting: Monday 19th March @ PM
- Interviews: Monday 26th March
Completed applications should be returned to Lorraine Stewart, Headteacher Tidemill Academy 11 Giffin Street London SE8 4RJ
Emailed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted as long as you follow this up with a signed copy in the post. Skype interviews & lesson observations are available for international candidates. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Tidemill Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and staff. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.