Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane is a two-form entry primary with part-time nursery located in North London. Our aim is to provide an education that is affirming, aspirational and transformational so that all our children leave us academically and emotionally equipped for their next stage. Our staff are committed to working together to achieve the best for our children. If you visit our website you can view our priorities, approaches, vision and values in more detail.
Do you feel passionately about teaching and learning and are you prepared to strive to enable every pupil to achieve their potential?
Do you want to join a hardworking, motivated, highly successful and committed team?
We require an EYFS Class Teacher who is outstanding or has potential to be outstanding. You might be an experienced teacher looking for middle leadership responsibilities or an NQT. We will also consider experienced strong middle leaders looking for senior leadership responsibilities.
We welcome applications from candidates who will:
- Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children
- Be committed to on-going professional development
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
- Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
- Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of a team
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane?
At Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane we have the highest possible aspirations for our staff and pupils. We expect all our children to make very good progress and develop the skills and personal qualities they will need for the future. OFSTED have recently judged our school as being good with outstanding features.
We can offer you:
- A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued
- Children who are fun to be with and are motivated by enjoyable learning experiences
- Outstanding CPD opportunities
- Committed governors
- An attractive recruitment and retention package including the following benefits: performance bonus, attendance bonus, private medical insurance, loyalty scheme, cycle to work scheme, childcare voucher scheme
Visits are welcomed and encouraged. Please call the PA to the Principal, Emma Olakisan on 020 8808 3231 to arrange an appointment or confidential discussion with Emma Penzer, Principal.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.