Role: EYFS Teacher
From: 21st February 2022
Pay Range: MPS
We are seeking to appoint a candidate who has experience in teaching in EYFS or who is an NQT. The successful candidate will play a key role in the EYFS team in ensuring that all our children make good progress from their starting points and that outcomes are comparable to national expectations.
We are a school committed to:
• Providing all children with a creative and stimulating learning experience.
• Providing a challenging curriculum and supporting children to exceed their expectations.
• Developing the whole child in a caring and happy environment.
Lord Street Primary School will provide:
• A good school that provides all children with a creative and stimulating learning experience.
• An ambitious, happy and vibrant place to work with a family of supportive colleagues who are committed to promoting a warm and friendly atmosphere.
• A supportive working culture that focuses on high expectations and the challenging and stretching of all children’s learning.
• A supportive senior leadership team that believes in distributive leadership.
• An active school community with supportive parents.
• Excellent professional development opportunities.
We are seeking to appoint a teacher who:
• Is a qualified, talented and enthusiastic teacher with the opportunity to work within a highly committed teaching team.
• Has a high standard of professionalism with a determination to make an impact in our school.
• Is an exceptional, creative classroom teacher.
• Has the ability to inspire, motivate and support our children.
• Is committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning with knowledge of the National Curriculum and will support the delivery of our Discovery Curriculum.
• Has a genuine love of working with children and is committed to the development of the whole child within an inclusive learning environment.
Closing date is: noon on 31 January 2022