EYFS class teacher, Liverpool
Vision for Education are recruiting an EYFS class teacher on behalf of a primary school in Liverpool. The desired class teacher will be engaging and enthusiastic in their teaching approach and will plan and deliver progressive and interesting lessons/activities. The role is fixed term to start in September 2018 and will continue until, at least, the end of the academic year - this will become permanent for the right person.
This community primary school has a strongly inclusive and caring environment with a governing body and senior leadership team that are committed to the overall success of the school. The successful class teacher will have an excellent working knowledge of the national curriculum and will be able to work well with the existing team of teachers and contribute towards the wider ethos of the school.
NQTs will be considered for the position and will be supported by an experienced NQT mentor.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 (KS1) primary teacher, you must:
- Have experience teaching primary education across Key Stage 2 (KS2)
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
It is desirable (but not essential) for the candidate to have taught in a school with a religious ethos/background.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure that you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. You will be paid between £80/£90 (NQT) - £140 per day, depending on your experience as a class teacher. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mind set
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a primary school class teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today with your CV or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education, you can also call us on 0151 363 2266.