Required for April 2020
Are you passionate about securing the best outcomes for children with special educational needs?
Greenmead School is an Outstanding Special School (September 2016) for primary aged pupils who have severe learning difficulties, some who have additional communication and physical disabilities.
This is an opportunity to join our supportive team of highly regarded teachers to cover a maternity post in the Nursery/Reception Class. We have recently moved into a multi-purpose, state of the art building with wonderful new facilities. We are co-located with an Outstanding Primary School with a shared vision for establishing a truly inclusive community.
We are looking for someone who is;
• A qualified teacher with QTS
• Has knowledge and experience in teaching EYFS children with special educational needs and physical disabilities
• Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential
• Excited about working in collaboration with multi-professional agencies to secure the best outcomes for all children
• Has excellent classroom management skills and is able to effectively lead a team of support assistants and an Early Years Practitioner
We can offer;
• A supportive and committed staff team
• Happy and enthusiastic children
• A well-resourced and pleasant working environment
• A location with excellent transport links
• Training opportunities to further your professional development
• A team of therapists who are on site and who actively work in partnership with the school and class teams
Greenmead School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Candidates should arrange to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8789 1466.
The interviews will take place on 13th January 2020.
You can get an application form and job description by visiting our website or emailing our school office.