EYFS Class Teacher
£100 - £130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS/NQT status.
Start Date – September 2021
Vision for Education are actively recruiting for a passionate EYFS specialist teacher to join a school on the Bristol/North Somerset boarder. This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced or Newly Qualified Primary Teacher to work as part of a high achieving school.
Working withing the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), the successful teacher will be required to teach a class of children with a wide range of abilities. They are lively, engaged and benefit from an environment that supports them academically, emotionally and socially. This is a full time role from September 2021.
The school prides themselves on teamwork, high quality professional development and teaching a curriculum that provides children with fantastic memories, skills and knowledge that will ensure their education gets off to the best possible start. They do this by having a relaxed and positive atmosphere with a real drive to improve.
To be considered for the role, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have the ability to collect and interpret data to enhance provision
• Have an in-depth knowledge of EYFS
• Be able to foster excellent relationships with children and adults
• Plan for and provide a stimulating environment both indoor and outside
• Have the ability to contribute positively to the wider team
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Jason on our primary team on 0117 248 2600 or email email@example.com
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision For Education Ltd