Well-educated, well-rounded, individuals who have high aspirations and achieve their potential in a happy and nurturing school
Respect, Honesty, Kindness, Perseverance, Teamwork, Responsibility
Fun: everyday is a surprise (in a good way!?) at school.
Comforting: I feel safe. My friends and teachers support me. (Head Prefects Sherborne Qatar Prep. School 2017-18)
EYFS/KS1 CLASS TEACHER
Required for September 2018 (we have immediate availability for the right candidate in EYFS)
An inspirational, enthusiastic and talented EYFS/KS1 Class Teacher who has the necessary skills to engage our young learners.
As a teacher at Sherborne Qatar Preparatory you will:
- Promote our Mission and Values
- Have experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage/English National Curriculum
- Have a strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in learning and teaching
- Experience of current UK initiatives and developments
- Have the ability to generate excitement about learning;
- Have a sense of humour
- Be emotionally intelligent
In return we can offer you :
- The opportunity to teach bright, interesting and hardworking pupils.
- The opportunity to be part of a supportive, forward thinking and motivated staff team
- Excellent working environment
- The opportunity to get involved in Extra Curricular Activities and the Enrichment Programme.
- An attractive tax-free salary, accommodation and additional benefits.
- A good work/life balance
- CPD opportunities
- Strong links to Sherborne Dorset, one of the oldest and most distinguished independent schools.
- At least 360 days sunshine!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff must share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS checks.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are asked to email a completed application form, and a covering letter of application (no more than one A4 sheet), addressed to the Headmaster, Mr Nick Fawcett at the email address provided.
Please download the application pack for further information and return by email by 22nd January 2018. Interviews will be held in London during the weeks commencing 3rd and 10th February 2018.
Further details can be found on our website https://www.sherborneqatar.org/home/employment-opportunities/