Required for September 2019
EYFS/KS1 class teacher
Main Pay Scale + Inner London allowance
NQTs welcome to apply
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and motivated teacher to join our outstanding community primary school.
We develop excellence through innovative research development projects including playing a lead role in the Camden Oracy Hub and the Maths Mastery Network
Christopher Hatton is in the heart of Clerkenwell with great transport links, restaurants and a vibrant diverse community.
The successful candidate will be:
• Able to demonstrate highly effective practice
• Committed to ensuring children achieve the highest possible standards
• Passionate about creating creative, innovative and meaningful learning opportunities
• Reflective and keen to develop their skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious
• Motivated pupils and staff
• A centre of excellence involved in pedagogical research
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A highly supportive team
An enhanced DBS check and 2 references are required for all successful applicants
Please visit our website for more information about the school and to download the application pack
We strongly urge you to visit the school, where you will be warmly welcomed. Please call Lorraine or Sinem in the school office to make an appointment.
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019 at 12 midday