West Drayton Academy would like to appoint an experienced, creative, enthusiastic and committed teacher.
EYFS, KS1 or KS2 Class Teacher
Full time, Permanent
£27,187 - £37,645 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting
Academy Scale MPR
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Start Date: September 2018
West Drayton Academy would like to appoint an experienced, creative, enthusiastic and committed teacher; a colleague who would be completely child centred, and who had a growth mindset, keen to learn themselves.
We’re looking for the really special teachers. The ones who remember exactly why they chose this profession and can’t wait to inspire the next wide-eyed generation. This is an opportunity to make a real difference in children’s lives.
We promise to offer:
• a strong Senior Leadership Team, and Teaching and Learning Team;
• excellent professional development, and the chance to learn from, and network with, other outstanding practitioners. Encouragement to try new ideas and to develop professionally will be constant;
• a NQT CPD package (if applicable);
• a Leadership CPD package (if applicable);
• opportunity to work alongside colleagues from seven partner schools within the Park Federation;
• a secure, happy, and positive environment;
• a wonderful setting with excellent facilities and resources.
West Drayton Academy is an expanding, popular, and oversubscribed school. Visits to the Academy are warmly welcomed. For further information, please contact the Principal, Richard Yates, on 01895 442904, or email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 21 May 2018 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: 24 May 2018
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.