EYFS/KS1 or KS2 Teacher (with the possibility of a TLR for Core Subject Leadership)
We are looking for inspirational teachers, experienced or newly qualified, to join our staff team in September 2018 (or earlier). We can be flexible with regard to year groups and TLRs will be available for the right candidates.
Edith Neville Primary School is the community primary school of Somers Town in the London Borough of Camden. It is a one-form entry school with a nursery. The school serves a local very diverse community and is highly inclusive. The Governing Body works closely with the Senior Leadership Team and committed staff. The school prides itself on encouraging aspiration, supporting every child according to his or her needs, setting high standards and nurturing wellbeing. It has a newly established Family Centre working alongside the school to empower parents to support their children's learning and overall development.
The school is adjacent to St Pancras International and King's Cross, and we are building relationships with many of its cultural and educational neighbours to enhance curriculum activities and quality of life.
This summer, after an extensive period of planning and design, Edith Neville embarked on the construction of a completely new school building on its current site. It will continue to work closely with Camden on this exciting project which is scheduled to complete in 2019.
We seek someone who is:
• An inspirational teacher, ensuring all children achieve
• A passionate believer in inclusive education
• An excellent, enthusiastic classroom practitioner, across the Primary age range
• An innovative thinker, learner and problem solver
• A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of fun
• NQTs are actively encouraged to apply
As a school we offer:
• A strong, cohesive and highly effective senior leadership and governing body
• A thriving, friendly and vibrant school community, one in which every child really
• A committed and supportive staff team who work together with energy and enjoyment
• An amazing sense of community across parents, volunteers and all stakeholders
• An opportunity to develop your leadership skills and a commitment to your continuous
• A state of the art new school building due in 2019
Deadline for applications: Midnight on Sunday 25th March2018
Shortlisting to take place on Monday 26th March 2018
Interviews to be held the week of the 26th March 2018
For more information please email email@example.com
This position is subject to satisfactory references and to checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Edith Neville Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and a comprehensive screening process, including an enhanced disclosure check will be undertaken on all applicants.