Vision for Education, (the supply arm of TES and leading educational recruitment specialists) are looking to recruit a part time Primary School Teacher who can teach across Reception and Key Stage 1. The role will commence as soon as possible and will involve working Monday and Tuesday all day and a Wednesday morning.
The school in Northumberland are seeking a Primary Class Teacher who can contribute effectively to raising pupil motivation, as well as planning and delivering dynamic and interesting lessons. The role is initially to cover two full terms but maybe extended after this time.
· Must have QTS and superb knowledge, understanding and recent experience within EYFS/KS1
· Creative and dynamic practitioner, with high expectations and very comfortable differentiating for a broad ability range
· Proven track record for raising attainment and achieving progression
· Prepared to take on the full teaching role; including all marking, assessment, staff briefings, CPD/INSET etc
· Able to collaborate and work well in a team
· Comfortable liaising with parents
· Innovative approach and easily adapts
· Competitive rates of pay
· Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
· Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
· Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
· ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
For further information please contact Becky Treweek at Vision’s Newcastle branch.