We would like an enthusiastic, highly skilled and creative EYFS teacher to join our Foundation Stage Unit.
The successful candidate will:
● be an outstanding classroom teacher with a proven record of exemplary practice.
● have an extensive knowledge and understanding of teaching and learning within the Early Years’ curriculum.
● have a strong knowledge of the principles of EYFS and an understanding of effective transition between EYFS and Key Stage 1.
● have an exemplary knowledge of phonics development and phonics teaching.
● have an ability to use their own initiative and be a supportive team player.
Our children would like:
‘A kind and happy teacher who makes us laugh and smile every day and teaches us interesting things.’
In addition, the candidate should be ICT literate and have excellent inter-personal skills so that they can communicate well with pupils, parents and colleagues.
We are a very caring and family orientated school and it would be expected that successful candidates would share this ethos.
We can offer:
• a happy, caring and close knit working environment
• a commitment to on-going professional development
• experienced and supportive working colleagues and governors
• children who are happy, well behaved and hard working
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. We welcome applications from experienced teachers.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Catherine Murray, Bursar, at the above address or by telephone on (01507) 463 414 or by email to: email@example.com.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 8th February.
Applicants should note that the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.