Smart Teachers is looking for an outstanding Early Years Nursery Practitioner, qualified to level 2 or 3. We are looking for an EYFS practitioner who is seeking an exciting opportunity to help a nursery to grow and build upon its strengths. The Nursery Nurse is required full time. The role will be working throughout the holidays with two weeks paid annual leave over Christmas. This amazing role is four days per week with each Friday off as a rest day. The nursery is part of two schools who are graded Good and Outstanding. Recognised for their outstanding leadership, the Head overseas a trust of schools and is committed to the support of all staff members. This Nursery offers career progression and regular training courses.
About the Role
· A welcoming Nursery
· Two weeks paid holiday over the Christmas period, including an additional four weeks holiday and bank holidays.
· Close links with the church and local community
· Working 8am – 6.00pm
· One day off a week (Friday)
· Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
· Excellent career development
· Bespoke training programmes
· Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues
· Competitive rates
About the School
· Family-orientated nursery
· Part of a trust with Good and Outstanding schools
· Dedicated SLT that is committed to supporting staff
· The school has recently invested heavily in new indoor and outdoor learning environments for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
· Large spacious play areas
· Easily accessible to local transport
In order to be considered for this role, the EYFS Nursery Practitioner will need to meet the following criteria:
· Level 2 or 3 Qualified or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience within the UK curriculum
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXH 28239
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.