The Senior Leadership Team and Governors of this ambitious primary school are looking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced classroom teacher.
As a classroom teacher you take responsibility for teaching to a high standard either EYFS or a Key Stage One class.
Classroom Teacher key responsibilities:
- Be a good to outstanding classroom teacher who is able to promote and model excellent primary practice.
- Be dynamic, innovative and able to bring exciting ideas to our school.
- Have a true passion and enjoyment for enabling children to reach their potential.
- Have a creative and child-centred approach to teaching and learning.
- Be innovative in creating a stimulating learning environment.
- Be keen to develop and share their knowledge and expertise with colleagues and become involved in every aspect of school life.
- Be enthusiastic with a good sense of humour.
We are keen to employ an ambitious teacher with exceptionally strong teaching skills. We will tailor the role to match the strengths of the individual.
Our unique school offers you:
- Children who are keen to learn and are highly aspirational.
- Supportive and active parents.
- Outstanding opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- An opportunity to lead a team of highly committed, talented and innovative staff.
Please visit the school website for further information and an application form. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and positively encouraged, please contact the school office on 01628 620871. Application forms should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Noon, Monday 16th October 2017
Interview date: Thursday 19th October 2017
Dorney School, Harcourt Close, Dorney Reach, Maidenhead, SL6 0DY
Tel: 01628 620871
Dorney School is a member of the Beeches Learning and Development Trust, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and other relevant employment checks.