Are you an inspirational teacher who is able to make an impact on the outcome of children’s learning in our school?
EYFS Phase Leader
We are looking for an excellent, dynamic and creative EYFS teacher and welcome applications from experienced Phase Leaders looking for a new challenge, ambitious and experienced EYFS teachers who feel ready to move into Leadership.
We are also looking for an inspirational classroom teacher to join our dedicated and enthusiastic staff either in EYFS or KS1.
We welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
The successful candidate will:
- Be fully supportive of our Catholic ethos
- Love working with young children
- Be enthusiastic, imaginative, open and reflective
- Have high expectations
- Enjoy working in partnership with parents.
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to work in the school rated number one Primary in West Berkshire!
- Delightful and happy children
- A caring and supportive ethos
- A vibrant, stimulating, well resourced environment.
We would strongly advise visits to our setting to see us in action!
Closing Date: Wednesday 21st June 2017 Midday
Interviews: Wednesday 28th June 2017
For an application pack please contact the school.
Application packs are also available on line at
St. Paul’s whole school community (all staff, governors, parents and volunteers working in the school) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
An Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate.