This post comes at an exciting time within the development of Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust. Washwood Heath Primary is a brand new school based on the site of Washwood Heath Academy. Working alongside all primaries within the Trust, Washwood Heath Primary will have a new building ready for the start of January 2019.
We require an experienced teacher who will join us from September 2018, as an EYFS teacher and lead, as our school begins to grow with a reception, year 1 and year 3 and 4 mixed class. Sited in a self-contained area within Washwood Heath Academy, until the new build is complete, the work will be to establish the new school with the staff team. This is an exciting and important time for the primary school and we require a new teacher who can embrace this exciting change and work to embed the vision for the new school.
• One amazing human being
• Strong in heart
• Generous in spirit
• Liking children is a must
• Flexible with a great sense of humour
We will offer you:
• A happy, caring and values-driven ethos.
• A supportive team within the primary and across Washwood Heath Academy.
• Opportunities for your own continued professional development, both internally and through collaborative working across the trust.
• Incredibly enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children.
• Support and guidance from a highly effective leadership team.
• A commitment to supporting work/life balance
• On-site parking
• Access to Perkbox employee benefits scheme, including mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets and restaurants.
• Access to generous pension scheme.
Informal conversations are warmly welcomed. Please contact Miss Chloe Sutheran, Senior Administration Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0121 675 9523 to arrange a school visit.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am Monday 21st May 2018.
Interviews and assessment activities are scheduled for Friday 25th May. Exact details to be confirmed in due course.
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the care and welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to follow this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, qualifications check and at least 2 current references will be required.