We are looking for a creative & inspiring EYFS Phase Leader who will have a positive impact on the learning and well-being of our pupils in class, as well as being a key member of our leadership team, working alongside a link Deputy Head. For the right candidate, we are able to accommodate an April or September start. If you have a passion for motivating and nurturing young learners and staff, we would love to hear from you.
You will need to be an experienced or aspiring leader who:
- Is an inspirational teacher who leads by example and has a track record of raising achievement
- Has the commitment and skills to excel within our leadership team
- Demonstrates initiative and can inspire, enthuse and lead others
- Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships with children, parents and the wider community
In return, we will offer:
- The opportunity to shape the future of our successful school
- Enthusiastic, creative and respectful children
- A hugely talented & committed staff including qualified & experienced Nursery Nurses & specialist Music & PE teachers
- A well-resourced EYFS environment
- A vibrant, richly diverse school community
- First class professional and career development opportunities, including Specialist Leader of Education
- The opportunity to positively impact school improvement and the educational landscape through our role as the lead school in the Endeavour Teaching School Alliance
- The chance to work with a supportive family of schools who share the same passion for primary education
Tidemill Academy is a National Teaching School with an outstanding reputation for being creative, innovative and at the leading edge of educational reform. Situated next to the busy and diverse Deptford High Street, only 6 minutes from London Bridge by train, 11 minutes from Cannon Street and Waterloo and accessible by DLR, Tidemill is a haven where children from all backgrounds flourish. Our children not only achieve excellent results – they exhibit at art galleries, surf in Devon, compete at the London Youth Games, are djembe drummers, make their own branded chocolate, set up blogs and perform Shakespeare at the theatre! They do all this in an award winning building with exceptional facilities.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed so you can meet the team and see our fantastic facilities. If you would like to visit, please email email@example.com with the title EYFS Phase Leader. Please include your contact details in the email.
- Visits: Thursday 15th February @ 9am
- Closing date: Monday 19th February @ 9am
- Shortlisting: Monday 19th February PM
- Interviews: Thursday 22nd & Friday 23rd February
Completed applications should be returned to Lorraine Stewart, Headteacher Tidemill Academy, 11 Giffin Street London, SE8 4RJ. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted as long as you follow this up with a signed copy in the post. Skype interviews & lesson observations are available for international candidates. We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Tidemill Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and staff. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We are an equal opportunities employer.