Professional Opportunity Not to be Missed
We require an EYFS/Phonics Leader who is creative, energetic and innovative to join our dynamic team. As well as being a classroom teacher, you will lead our EYFS team (two Reception classes) and will also lead our phonics provision.
Tooting Primary School opened in September 2013 and was rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in June 2015. In September 2018, the children will move into Year 5 and as our school continues to grow we require teaching staff including a Literacy coordinator. Our professional support and career opportunities are simply exceptional. As part of the Graveney Trust (3 local schools) we utilise the amazing resources and expertise of an outstanding secondary school (5 consecutive Outstanding reports).
Join us and we can offer you:
- Career opportunities and exceptional CPD
- TLR responsibility
- Extra teacher release time in addition to PPA
- Skilled teaching assistant in each class
- Inner London salary
- Latest technology and iPad for each teacher
- An enriched curriculum with specialist teachers (Spanish, Music, P.E, Art)
- Small trust (3 local schools within 5 minutes walking distance)
- Great transport links
- Work in Tooting... The south London neighbourhood has joined the ranks of the world’s coolest city areas - Lonely Planet
- Great pupils and supportive parents
- A forward-thinking, dynamic, committed, friendly, supportive and hardworking team
We'd really like to meet you so you can see first-hand what a great school you could be joining. To arrange a visit, please contact the school office on 020 3700 0790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred day out of the below:
- Friday 18th May 4.30pm
- Monday 21st May 9.30 am or 4.30pm
- Tuesday 22nd May 9.30 am
Closing date: Monday 21st May 2018 (candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted on Wednesday 23rd May 2018)
Interview date: Thursday 24th May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and to raising standards and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.