The Governors of our successful, three-form entry primary school, would like to recruit teaching staff for September 2017.
If you are ambitious, inspirational, enthusiastic and motivated then please apply.
In return, we offer fantastic opportunities for CPD, working in a fantastic new build and safe environment and a supportive staff and Governing Board.
We welcome applications from NQTs, MPS and UPS Teachers.
You will have:
• current knowledge of the National Curriculum and Primary Strategies
• outstanding classroom management skills
• proven inspirational classroom experience
• vision and a commitment to promote the highest standards of teaching and learning
• a positive approach to working with children and adults
• confidence in the application and use of ICT across the curriculum
• a good sense of humour.
Cedars Manor is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children. We expect staff to share this commitment.
You will be expected to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
If you would like to apply for any of these posts, please download an application pack from the school website: www.cedarsmanorschool.co.uk or from this site, and return your completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mrs B Sidhpura.
Closing date for applications: 9.00am, 26th June 2017.
Interviews: from 9.00am, 29th June 2017.
An equal opportunities employer.