EYFS Reception Class Teacher
Full- Time – Permanent
September 2018 start
We are looking to appoint a talented, enthusiastic and committed Early Years, Reception Class Teacher.
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding of and empathy with our Catholic ethos;
- A passion for Early Years teaching and learning through play
- An understanding of the importance of continuous assessment to ensure pupil progress
- High expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour;
- Good communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- A caring, happy working environment;
- Pupils with very good attitudes to learning, who are polite and courteous;
- A strong supportive and friendly staff;
- Good CPD opportunities.
Please download an application pack from the school website www.mountcarmel.ealing.sch.uk or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Mervat Hepper, School Business Manager, on 020 8567 4646. Please note that the school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Forms that are completed and sent back by email to the above email address.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as possible after the closing date. Interviews will take place as soon as possible after the closing date. The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the closing date.
Closing date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018