Headteacher: Mrs Clare Walsh
Early Years Leader: Mrs Lucy Aylott
Inner London MPS
Permanent EYFS Teacher – September 2019 start
We are looking for a passionate Early Years Teacher who:
• Has vision, energy and enthusiasm for Early Years teaching
• Can teach an exciting, creative Early Years Curriculum based on children’s interests
• Has a caring and compassionate nature and can create a positive learning environment for our EYFS pupils
• Is able to inspire and enthuse pupils to achieve their personal best at all times
• Has good communication skills and be able to work well in a team
• Enthusiastic, passionate children who are eager to learn
• A strong, experienced and supportive Early Years Team
• A caring, friendly working environment
• A bright, happy and vibrant Early Years environment
• Good CPD opportunities
‘Mount Carmel is a very nurturing and safe environment where each child is encouraged to shine.’ Parent Voice OFSTED January 2019.
Please download an application pack from the school website
www.mountcarmel.ealing.sch.uk or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The school reserves the right to meet early applicants before the closing date.
Visits to the Early Years at Mount Carmel are warmly welcomed. Please contact Mrs Mervat Hepper, School Business Manager, on 020 8567 4646. Please note that the school will only accept the Catholic Education Services Application Forms that are completed and sent back by email to the above email address.
Closing date: Monday 20th May 2019
Interviews: Thursday 23rd May 2019