ENS is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified and experienced EYFS Support/Supply School Teacher to commence work in October 2019. This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding and creative teacher who is motivated, flexible, calm, adaptable, patient, takes initiative, is independent and strives for good teamwork to provide professional expertise, and high quality teaching.
ENS was established in 2004 as a private nursery school in Moscow. We have 15 years experience teaching children in our 6 branches where classes range from Pre-Nursery to Year 6.
We follow the English National Curriculum teaching mostly Russian children. The teaching experience with us is truly an enjoyable one. Our teachers have up to 3 teaching assistants to help in a classroom of up to 25 children.
During the school day children have separate lessons with a range of specialist teachers such as music, drama and sport.
We have an individual approach to each child. We are concerned with the child’s holistic development with particular emphasis on their English language skills.
- A highly competitive salary
- Up to 6 weeks paid holidays within 10 academic months
- 4 weeks paid holidays in the summer, plus a bonus for signing for additional year
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm including up to one and a half hours PPA/planning time per day
- Accommodation close to school provided
- Emergency medical insurance
- Flight allowance and work permit
- Meals provided during the school day
- Constant support from the English-speaking administrative staff as well as help with settling in to Moscow life
If you feel you are the right person for the post, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your CV along with a letter of application to email@example.com.
For more information about the schools, please feel free to visit our website: www.englishnursery.ru/en
ENS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This will involve us checking with current / past employers and seeking references from them. Applicants will also be required to submit a current police criminal clearance check or equivalent from their home country and/or current country of residence prior to appointment. Every employee is personally responsible for being vigilant and carrying out their responsibilities under our Safeguarding, Child Protection and Health and Safety Policies.