Aldar Education are seeking an outstanding EYFS Teacher commencing Academic Year 2020 - 2021.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
• BA in childhood studies or Bachelor of education in early years
• University Degree on other specialisation combined by a certified professional certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 3)
• High School Degree combined by a certified professional certificate in Early Childhood Education and care (Level 3), or practical experience in early childhood care or education for at least two years.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a EYFS Curriculum.
• Strong experience teaching the English National Curriculum
• Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Respect for all members of a nursery community, irrespective of position, , age and ethnic background
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be submitted via the TES website.