Are you looking to join an inspirational and motivated team? We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT to join our school and work with pupils in Early Years (ages 3-5) on a permanent contract. Dashwood Banbury Academy is part of the forward thinking Aspirations Academy Trust and is committed to raising pupil aspirations in order to reach their full potential.
INVITATION: We would like to invite you to attend our open morning on Tuesday 27th February 8.30-11.30 am where you can meet the team and gain a great understanding of our vision and culture.
If this is not convenient for you though, we would be happy to book an individual appointment.
You would thrive at Dashwood Banbury Academy if you are you a teacher who:
· Is passionate about education;
· Works creatively with the curriculum to help all children succeed;
· Loves challenging themselves and others;
· Relishes in opportunities to develop your own practice;
· Enjoys working as part of a team;
· Recognises the importance of great relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents.
We will offer you:
· Enthusiastic, hardworking and well behaved children;
· A supportive Staff and Governing Body who have fun at work;
· A progressive, forward thinking Academy Trust;
· A commitment to your professional development and potential leadership opportunities for the right candidate;
· Chance to work with experienced Senior Leaders who can support and mentor you in the role;
· Opportunities to work in our schools within the District if you would like to and progress through leadership roles;
· A welcoming environment where creativity is encouraged;
· A school where core values run through-out the curriculum and support pupils every step of the way.
Dashwood Banbury Academy is a very good school in the heart of Banbury with great facilities. It is close to the town centre, only a 5 minute walk from the train station and a 5 minute drive from the M40. The pupils and staff work together to ensure everyone is achieving and succeeding. It is a fantastic school where pupils make excellent progress and gain valuable life experiences to take with them on their next steps.
To arrange a visit, contact our Business Manager Ruth Jakeman on 01295 263240.
Application packs can be downloaded via the TES or from our school website http://www.dashwood-aspirations.org/ and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Aspirations Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced CRB disclosure and references.
Closing date: Friday 2nd March 2018
Interview date: Wednesday 7th March 2018