Salary: Negotiable depending on experience plus a £2k recruitment incentive for joining NET Academies.
Abbotsweld Primary Academy are looking for a EYFS class teacher to join our successful team in September 2018.
At Abbotsweld we offer:
· Additional 13 days school holidays
· Weekly collaborative PPA time with your year group cluster
· Subsidised accommodation (if required)
· An August start for NQTs
· Opportunities for overseas school visits as part of our international programme
· Lead practioner support in EYFS
· Individual career programme for all staff
· Fast tracked leadership training scheme
· Children who have a love of learning
· A caring and happy learning environment
· High expectations and outstanding behaviour
· A highly motivated staff team
· Outstanding leadership & management, Ofsted 2017
Abbotsweld Primary Academy are looking for a EYFS class teacher to join our successful team in September 2018. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to join our Academies on a permanent basis. Are you looking for that next stage in your career as an experienced teacher or NQT?
NET Academies Harlow offer a unique chance to be part of a friendly and supportive team. Being part of a growing primary cluster, you will work with a number of schools in an EYFS team sharing good practice and the responsibility for planning. We have a number of specialist teachers who work across our cluster who offer teachers expert knowledge in Maths, English, PE, Drama, Art and Music. At NET Academies Harlow we believe in the future development of our teachers, our staff development programme has meant teachers are successful in progressing the next stage of their career.
Your completed application form should be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Latton Green Primary Academy, Riddings Lane, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7HT.
In compliance with Safer Recruitment guidelines, CVs cannot be accepted. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the appropriate checks including an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 20th May 2018 Interviews are planned for week beginning 21st May 2018