The Governors at Huyton with Roby CE Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding EYFS teacher to join our dedicated team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum and especially EYFS.
• The ability to provide high quality learning experiences within a stimulating learning environment.
• High expectations of all children’s behaviour and achievements.
• Strong commitment to the Christian ethos of the school.
• An ability and willingness to lead an area of school life or a curriculum subject.
In return we offer you:
• Experienced and supportive colleagues who work effectively together and are committed to raising standards for all pupils
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• An effective and committed governing body
Completed applications are to be returned directly to the school. Huyton with Roby C.E, Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will also be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK. For further information about the post please contact Mrs J Stratford, Headteacher on 0151 477 8460.
Closing date: Tuesday 23rd January 2018 at 4.00pm.
After short listing, successful candidates will be contacted to arrange for lesson observations to take place before a further shortlist to the interview stage. If you have not been contacted by Monday 29th January 2018 please assume you have not been successful in your application.