EYFS Teacher 0.6 FTE – 3 days per week (MPS/UPS + TLR2a pro rata) Required January 2018
The Bramble Academy is a community primary school with 230 children, including our nursery, on roll- and we think that they are all fantastic! From gardeners to writers, explorers to sports people (sometimes all in the same day!) our children make this school a happy place to be. We believe in opening minds, creating opportunities for all to believe in themselves, achieve their potential and develop the skills needed to succeed and enjoy life.
We are seeking to appoint an EYFS Teacher with shared responsibility for overseeing the EYFS phase within our school. The successful candidate will join a dedicated team seeking to improve the outcomes and lives of all children in the community we serve.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has skills and experience to secure rapid improvement in children’s learning and progress.
• Shares the drive and determination to make a real difference in the life chances of all our children.
• Has the patience and empathy for children who may sometimes struggle with their learning along with the high expectations to ensure they succeed
We can offer you:
• Wonderful children!
• A leadership team who are committed to excellence and innovation • A friendly, welcoming staff
• The right resources and support to develop our children