EYFS Teacher MPS 1-6, phase responsibility may be available. September start
Come and see our amazing and outstanding school.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our dedicated and passionate school team.
We have recently had an Ofsted inspection and both the main school and our new Nursery were judged to be outstanding. We are looking for an enthusiastic person; committed to ensuring the highest standards in education. Support will be provided from the start by a Mentor, as well as, experienced and friendly EYFS staff.
Our children are amazing and keen to have staff working with them that want the best for them and who are willing to listen and help them to learn.
• be excellent practitioners
• have good subject knowledge (Development Matters, Early Learning Goals, early Reading and early number)
• be committed to developing a language rich and stimulating environment
We can offer:
• enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning;
• a friendly, committed and supportive staff team;
• a commitment to outstanding staff development and opportunity:
Closing date for applications: 30th January 2018
Interview dates: 8th February 2018
Please contact the school for more information and an application pack or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also available to download online at www.st-lukesprimary.com.
Please call 01628 621600 to arrange a visit, we look forward to meeting you.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.