Worlaby Academy is looking to appoint an EYFS Teacher to join our academy in January 2019, on a temporary contract to cover maternity.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, talented and committed to improving outcomes for all children in the Early Years.
• Able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice?
• Able to create a positive and creative learning environment?
• Confident in your knowledge and understanding of the EYFS Curriculum?
• Able to motivate, inspire and lead children, staff and parents to fulfil their potential?
• Able to work as part of a team to plan, teach and assess effectively for the next steps in children’s learning?
Then you are the right candidate for us!
In return we can offer you:
• Enthusiastic and friendly children
• A supportive, inclusive and well-resourced environment
• A commitment to your continued professional development
• A hard working and dedicated team
• Varied opportunities for innovative collaborative working with colleagues from across Delta Academies Trust
We look forward to you joining our dedicated and supportive team.
Visits to the academy would be warmly welcomed by appointment. Please contact the Main Office on 01652 618 351 if you would like to arrange a visit.
To apply for this position please visit our website at http://recruitment.deltatrust.org.uk/
Closing Date: 7th December 2018 at 12 noon
Delta Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of its students and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.