TLR for exceptional candidate
Passionate about Education? Inspirational EYFS Teacher? Natural Leader?
Our vision is to be an outstanding Primary school. Are you an innovative, exciting and reflective practitioner who can make a difference? Looking for a unique opportunity? Join our vibrant team of dedicated professionals who are committed to ensuring EVERY child succeeds.
We are looking for a leader of learning who has high expectations of every child. We require an individual who is imaginative, creative and forward thinking with a proven track record of outstanding leadership, planning, teaching and assessment in primary education. We are seeking someone who has experience within the Early Years, but also a real passion for leading and managing Personal, Social, Health Education and Religious Education in the first instance.
We welcome applications from teachers new to leadership or more experienced leaders and can offer you excellent professional development opportunities from colleagues and other schools within the Bellevue Place Education Trust, who all share the same aim, to provide all children with an excellent broad and balanced curriculum.
We can offer you:
- An energetic and dynamic staff team who work collaboratively to ensure Every Child Matters.
- An experienced and approachable leadership team who have a proven track record of school improvement
- Personally tailored, in-depth professional development to enable you to develop as a genuine leader of learning.
- Vibrant and exciting opportunities to be part of developing the school from its infancy, as well as being part of developing and devising a state of the art new building and facilities.
- Well-behaved, determined and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn and succeed.
In return, we are looking for a Primary School teacher who is:
- Able to effectively lead in a core aspect of school life that will impact on the learning and progress of all children.
- An innovator, and change-agent that has the ability to inspire, support and challenge.
- Successful experience in aspects of leadership with a proven track record of school improvement.
- Self-managing, dedicated and relentlessly driven towards improving outcomes for every child.
- An outstanding, reflective Early Years practitioner who is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning and has the ability and dedication to make a real difference to the lives of children
- Keen to expand their knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a teacher and leader
If you have the skills and drive to be successful in this role, please download the attached documents and submit the application form to us at the email addresses below.
Telephone calls, questions, visits and emails are encouraged. We would love to discuss the role with you in more detail. For more information, or an application pack please email or call Laura Birkett or Marion Piacenza:
Laura Birkett Headteacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Marion Piacenza Office Manager email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Whitehall Park School welcomes a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.
Closing date: Friday 9th December 2016 at 12 noon.
Shortlisting: Monday 12th December 2016
Interviews: Friday 16th December 2016
Telephone - 020 7561 0113
Whitehall Park School,