English Nursery and Primary School in Moscow is looking for experienced and qualified EYFS Teacher to commence work in late August 2018.
ENS was established in 2004 as a private nursery school in Moscow. We have 14 years experience teaching children in our 6 branches where classes range from Pre-Nursery to Year 5.
We follow the British Curriculum teaching mostly Russian children. The teaching experience with us is truly an enjoyable one as our teachers each have up to 3 teaching assistants to help in a classroom of up to 25 children. Within the school day, children have separate lessons with music, movement and sport specialist teachers.
We are concerned with the child’s holistic development with particular emphasis on their English language skills.
· A ten-month contract
· An excellent salary, including an extra months salary for the successful completion of the contract.
· An extra months salary when resigning for the second year.
· Full furnished accommodation close to school, with paid utilities but excluding internet
· flights and work permit
· medical cover.
· Extra luggage allowance
· Meals at school
· A professionally-stimulating and supportive working environment.
· The chance to live and work in a culturally diverse context.
· Constant support from the English-speaking administrative staff as well as help with settling into Moscow life
· B.Ed. or BA Early Years, PGCE Early Years qualification
· More than 2 years experience, preferably within UK schools
· Creative approach to work and planning
· Love and understanding of children
For more information about ENS schools, please visit our website: www.englishnursery.ru
Your resume including a recent photograph and a letter of Introduction to email@example.com