Following the retirement of our current Early Years Teacher, we are looking for an innovative and highly motivated teacher to lead our Early Years team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly improving school with a brand new early years outdoor learning environment.
Our large outdoor space has just been completely renovated with new surfaces, equipment and outdoor learning resources.
Are you the person who can you join us in our journey from 'Good' to 'Outstanding'?
We are looking for an inspirational Early Years Teacher who:
- can demonstrate creativity and excellent classroom practice
- has high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- has the skills and ability to manage a team
- can contribute to the school's drive for improvement.
We can offer:
- a friendly and supportive school community
- well behaved and motivated pupils
- excellent staff team
- a strong commitment to supporting your professional development
- fantastic school grounds and new outdoor learning and play areas.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
For further details or an application form, please contact Amanda Thompson, Headteacher, at the school, Rochfort Avenue, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 0DL. Tel: (01638) 664127. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 17 November 2017.
Interview date: 28 November 2017.
All vacancies appear on: www.suffolkjobsdirect.org
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.