EYFS teacher to start 29 October 2018 or sooner
The Governors of Poplars Farm Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, hardworking and motivational full time EYFS teacher to work in our inspiring new Early Year learning space from 29th October 2018 (or sooner). We would welcome applications from practitioners who have high expectations for all children and believe in teaching and delivering a stimulating and creative curriculum.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated person who will:
- Have a track record of high quality teaching and have the ability to make an impact on standards
- Will be an imaginative, creative and enthusiastic practitioner
· Understand how to inspire and engage children in their learning
- Be a team player, with an ability to motivate and support all members of the school community
- Have an understanding of child development and phonics
- Make a full contribution to the broader life of the school
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- The opportunity to receive the support of an experienced Senior Leadership team
- An excellent learning environment with motivated and happy children who have a genuine love of learning
- A school that seeks to offer children every opportunity to develop and express their individual talents
- A team of friendly, supportive and dedicated colleagues
- A school strongly committed to professional and career development
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Bradford. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children, and expects our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to a DBS check.
Deadline for Applications: 26th September
Shortlisting: 28th September
Interviews: 8th October
We warmly welcome visits to the school, arrangements for visits can be made through the school office (01274 307490). We look forward to meeting you.