Inspire their Remarkable
Barton Hill Academy, based in Torquay, Devon, opened September 2012 and is sponsored by the Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). The Academy currently has 630 pupils on roll aged 3-11. We aim for every child to have a happy and active primary education in an environment that is caring and supporting. We aim to provide a stimulating and structured environment in which every child will be encouraged to reach their full potential.
If you are a hard-working and committed Early Years Foundation Stage teacher with the drive to develop outstanding teaching, Barton Hill Academy would like to hear from you. This is a permanent, full time role and we warmly welcome applications from both NQTs and more experienced practitioners. If you love teaching and can inspire all children to learn, we would love to hear from you.
Barton Hill Academy is a welcoming, happy and safe place for children and staff to work together. Our staff rank top of our strengths as a school the supportive caring team that we have established here. We all value the inclusiveness of our school and our fantastic children. Children here love learning, have great talents and huge potential that we aim to nurture and unleash. The School has International School Status and values global links.
“More than a job...it’s an adventure in education”
We are looking to recruit:
- An excellent practitioner with a passion for learning.
- Someone with a sense of fun and a bucket load of energy
- Someone to complement a happy school team and bring new ideas for excellence.
We can offer you:
- A supportive, happy network that works towards excellence in all that we do.
- Laughter, fun and brilliant children.
- High quality resources and innovative teaching approaches.
- Excellent CPD and the opportunities that come with this.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Tuesday 21 May 2019
To apply today, please click the 'Quick Apply' button below.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.