Calling all ambitious, dynamic and inspirational primary teaching staff... Is it time to move on to a new challenge?
Jubilee Primary School is a diverse, flourishing and vibrant primary school located in Lambeth, South London.
Staff, parents and pupils say Jubilee is...
- a place where a child’s lifelong passion for learning is awakened
- an inclusive, welcoming school where every child is valued, celebrated and supported
- an exciting place to learn with a wide range of extra-curricular activities and opportunities
- strengthened by its work with the local community
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Committed to education and raising standards
- An excellent primary practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning
- Able to inspire children and deliver exciting learning opportunities
- Passionate about continued professional development
- Able to act as a positive role model
- The posts are suitable for NQTs
To obtain a recruitment pack and/or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Clare Lee on 020 8678 6530 x203 or by emailing email@example.com
The recruitment pack is also available via the school website http://www.jubilee.lambeth.sch.uk/Vacancies/
Closing date for the receipt of completed application forms: Monday 16th April 2018
Shortlisting and Interviews: Week beginning Monday 23rd April 2018
Lambeth Council and Jubilee School are both committed to safer recruitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs
'Enjoying Learning Together'
Jubilee Primary School
Tulse Hill, London SW2 2JE
Headteacher: Mrs J Eade
Head of School: Mr T Prestwich