The Governors and Senior Leaders of West Bretton Junior and Infant School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspiring and motivated individual to join our dedicated, hard-working team in September/October 2019. This post is a maternity leave, however a year’s contract will be available for the right candidate. We pride ourselves in providing a safe, happy and caring family environment, where all pupils are nurtured and valued.
We are looking for an outstanding practitioner who has:
• A dynamic and creative approach to teaching and learning in the early years
• High expectations of attainment and behaviour
• The capacity to inspire and enthuse learners
• A nurturing approach with a good understanding of the needs of vulnerable groups, including those children with both emotional and academic needs
• Excellent professional, communication and interpersonal skills
• A good sense of humour
In return we can offer you:
• A vibrant and welcoming school
• Well behaved, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are excited about their learning
• The opportunity to work with a passionate and dedicated team of staff and governors
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally and grow in your role
Visits to the school on either 13th June (am), 18th June (after school) or 19th June (am) are warmly welcome. Please contact the Headteacher Jill Womersley on 01924 830204 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit or for more information.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school by Monday 24th June 2019 (9am).
Wakefield Council is wholly commited to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility
Closing date: Monday 24th June 2019 (9am)
Interview date: Monday 8th July 2019
Please note that feedback will only be given to candidates who have been unsuccessful at the interview stage.