An exciting opportunity has arisen at Alderbrook Primary School to join our dynamic and creative team Early Years team. We are a successful and thriving school which is committed to providing the very best outcomes for every child. As an expanding school we are looking for a conscientious teacher who is keen to make progress in their career and play a significant role at Alderbrook Primary School.
We are seeking to appoint an experienced EYFS teacher who is:
- an exceptional classroom teacher with high expectations of themselves and their students
- driven by a passion for making learning fun, exciting, yet challenging
- innovated and creative in the indoor and outdoor environment
- committed to inclusive education and raising standards
- able to contribute to the curriculum in spiritual, moral, cultural, social,
- communication and language development
- excellent organisational skills
- able to display effective communication skills
- able to show a commitment to the ethos and vision of our school
- experience of Year 1 is an advantage but not essential
.If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
We can offer:
- a commitment to your professional development
- a team of staff and governors who are passionate and committed to our school
- enthusiastic and motivated children
- support from a highly effective leadership team.
A recruitment allowance may be available to the right candidate.
Visits are highly recommended. Please phone 020 8673 4913 and ask for Linda Humphries to make an appointment.
For further information and to apply please download an application and details from the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application forms should be returned to the school either by email or post.
In the interest of the environment and economy, we encourage applications by email.
Closing date: Wednesday 7th December 2016 at 12 noon
Interviews will be held week beginning: Monday 12th December 2016
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Criminal Records Bureau and General Teaching Council (GTC) check.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
Alderbrook Primary School, Balham,
Tel: 020 8673 4913
Executive Headteacher: Seana Henry
Head of School: Julie Revell
NOR: 357 (incl. Nursery)