We are actively looking for EYFS Teachers in North Birmingham for a variety of teaching roles in the area.
We have opportunities for teachers who are interested in anything from odd days to full-time, long-term cover in the area.
Experience working in Nursery, either as part of a school or a private Nursery, would be ideal, but any EYFS experience will be considered.
Ideally you will have access to your own transport and be willing to commute upto 30 minutes for work.
If you are reliable, creative and feel you can help create a stimulating learning environment for students then we’d be really keen to hear from you.
Interested in registering?
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Dave Sellar (lead consultant for North Birmingham – Primary) today on 0121 274 0345, by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button or by sending an up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com
As well as being part of a school's community, working with ABC Teachers, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· An Experienced consultant as your main point of contact
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals (subject to terms and conditions)
To be considered for this particular role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
Not found what you are looking for?
Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES (Times Educational Supplement) Group. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.