Smart Teachers is recruiting for an EYFS Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant to join a two form entry primary school based in Belvedere, Bexley (DA17). This is a full time position to start in January contracted for the rest of the 2018 academic year, with an option to go permanent for the right candidate. The school was rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and are looking for someone who is keen to develop their career within the school.
About the Role
· EYFS Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant
· Open to newly qualified and experienced Level 2 and Level 3 TAs
· Predominately based in Nursery as a general classroom assistant
· Working with small group intervention and EAL children
· Might require some low level SEN work related to communication delay
· Full time role starting as soon as possible
· School term time hours are 8:30am – 4:00pm
· Salary up to £18,000 pro rata (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Two form entry primary school catering for students aged 4 to 11
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Large, light and bright classrooms
· Warm, welcoming environment with low staff turnover, that promotes from within
· Dedicated to staff development and progression
· Car park on site
· Located in Belvedere, Bexley
In order to be considered for this role, the EYFS Teaching Assistant / Graduate Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor’s degree is highly desirable
· Hold either a minimum Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in either education or childcare
· Have recent experience working in nurseries and or primary schools in the UK (essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GUS06422.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.