Full-Time Nursery Assistant
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a EYFS Nursery Assistant to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Liverpool. This is a fixed term role, which will commence immediately.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative early years team, the successful EYFS Nursery Assistant will work as a general TA on a Full-Time basis.
This large, two-form entry primary school is looking for a committed and successful EYFS Nursery Assistant to join their motivated team. The school has an outstanding EYFS provision and has recently invested heavily in their outdoor learning environment to support the needs of all of their children. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
To be considered for the EYFS Nursery Assistant position, you will:
- Hold a minimum Level 2 childcare qualification or equivalent.
- Have experience of working as a Nursery Assistant in an early years environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Experience working with SEND children
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified EYFS Nursery Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our primary team on 0151 363 2266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org