Dallington School Madrid requires EYFS teaching assistants for Pre-Nursery (2-3 years old), Nursery (3-4 years old) and Reception (4-5 years old)
Dallington School Madrid requieres EYFS teaching assistants for Pre-Nursery (2-3 years old)
Our teachers must have Early Years Qualifications level 2 or level 3, or NQT from a UK provider, be native level English speakers and have at least 2 years´ experience as a EYFS teaching assistant.
The start date will be 27th August 2018. The contract will be permanent and full time from this start date. The gross salary will be 16.000€-20.000€ (according to experience) per year. We shall help with relocation, including finding accommodation and documentation.
1.QUALIFICATIONS: Early Years Qualifications level 2 or level 3; NQT
2.SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- To be an inspirational and motivated professional;
- Loving and kind role model with children;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude;
- To be effective and creative;
- To have knowledge and motivation with topic based learning;
- To have excellent communication skills;
- To have knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn and of different learning approaches;
- To be familiar with the use of table tops in the classroom;
- Willingness to be committed to continous professional development.
3. EXPERIENCE: at least 2 years experience assisting teaching in EYFS in the British or International system.
DALLINGTON SCHOOL OFFERS
- A beautiful young school situated in one of the most atractive areas of Madrid, very near the centre;
- A family-centred and healthy environment where the wellbeing of the pupils is the main priority;
- A creative school that uses the best of the traditional and new methodologies, and offers a broad, creative and dynamic curriculum;
- A team of teachers who are friendly, open and happy, who help each other, and who really enjoy teaching and living in the vibrant city of Madrid;
- Reduced number of pupils in each class, support of teaching assistants and co-teachers;
- Career development opportunities. We are growing every year, with our pupils and teachers. We want a team of committed teachers who take a lead applying their passions;
- Permanent contract from the start date;
- Interesting bonuses for leading projects;
- Help with relocation.