Monk Fryston Church of England Primary School
Telephone: 01977 682388
Fax: 01977 680564
Headteacher: Mr R M Weights B.Ed, FHA
EYFS Teaching Assistant
Dates: Apply by 22nd September 2017, J
ob start 2nd October 2017 (or as soon as possible after)
Salary: Band 4, SCP 9 - 13
Location: North Yorkshire
Contract type: 30 hours per week
Contract term: Permanent
We are seeking to appoint an Early Years GTA to join our fantastic village school. The successful candidate will help to give our children the best possible start in their education and will lay firm foundations for the future. Candidates will demonstrate that they can contribute to a creative and high quality environment with inclusion at the heart of all learning, based on the early years principles and practice.
Our ideal candidates will be :
• Confident communicators with strong interpersonal skills
• Knowledgeable about how young children learn
• Energetic and enthusiastic, and committed to enabling every child to fulfil their potential
• Innovative, flexible in their approach and quick to take on new initiatives
• Committed to the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour and to continuous school improvement
• Supportive of partnerships with parents, governors and the community
We can offer:
• Happy, enthusiastic, very well behaved children
• A talented and very supportive staff team
• A commitment to CPD and professional development
• Opportunities for professional development within school and our Teaching School Alliance
• Caring and supportive parents
Please contact Georgina Kelly – email@example.com for an application pack or telephone Katie McLachlan: 01977 682388 - to arrange a visit.
Closing date: Friday 22nd September 2017 at noon.
Interviews: Friday 29th September.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Age range: 4 – 11 Current NOR: 204