Do you want to join a school at the start of its journey?
Have you been teaching for a few years and looking for the next challenge?
Then this position could be just what you’re looking for!
Henhurst Ridge Primary Academy opened its door on 1st September 2018 in a state of the art building with Reception children only. Year on year it will grow as a new Reception cohort joins us.
We are looking for a talented, inspirational and innovative teacher who is looking for leadership opportunities as the school grows in the future.
You need to be committed to educating children in the widest sense to the highest standard, committed to teamwork, have a can-do attitude with a good sense of humour and be prepared to go that extra mile.
In turn, we can offer you:
• Great facilities to create a vibrant, stimulating learning environment for Early Years & Key Stage 1 children
• An opportunity for you to put your mark on a ‘blank canvas’ and contribute to the development of a new school – ‘a once in a career opportunity’
• A supportive Leadership team who will encourage innovation and initiative
• An opportunity for leadership as the school grows in size in the next 2 years.
• A wider network within REAch2 Academy Trust of support, exceptional practice and excellent CDP
If you feel you have all the necessary attributes, are highly motivated, committed to making a positive difference to children’s lives and want to be part of creating a legacy for the future - apply now! We look forward to receiving your application.
VISITS TO THE SCHOOL WELCOMED. Please contact Jane Dennis on 01283 372200 to arrange an appointment.
Closing Date followed by Shortlisting: Monday 18th March 2019, midday
Interview Date: Week beginning 25th March 2019
Application Form: Please use Google Chrome to access the application form and then email your completed application form to Jane Dennis, School Business Manager at: email@example.com or post to Jane Dennis, Henhurst Ridge Primary Academy, Henhurst Ridge, Branston, Burton on Trent. DE13 9SZ
Henhurst Ridge Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check and satisfactory written references.