North Bridge House Nursery School offers a nurturing environment for children in Nursery, Pre-Reception and Reception, where pupils feel secure and are set challenges which enable them to meet or exceed expectations. We educate the whole child and nurture independence and academic success through a diverse curriculum that challenges pupils and develops enquiring minds. NBH Nursery School achieved ‘Outstanding’ in our last SIS Inspection – February 2016.
We are looking for an experienced Key person to join our Nursery class of rising three years olds in September.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has relevant qualifications - minimum NVQ 3
- Has a passion for education and learning
- Has excellent communication skills
- Puts children at the heart of teaching and learning, having a commitment to inclusion and achievement for all
- Is flexible, friendly and has a sense of humour
- Is enthusiastic, competent and a team player
- Has an ability to measure the impact of support on the progress of the children and plan accordingly
We can offer you:
- A committed, creative and supportive team of colleagues
- Wonderful children
- On-going professional development
Shortlisted applicants will be notified by email.
Cognita Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed